The Big Idea
Look, listen, and learn as wildlife warrior, Bindi Irwin, shares kid-friendly facts about nature! Take a closer look with the only talking microscope for preschoolers packed with photo-quality images and audio about the amazing, up-close world of animals, plants, everyday items and more.
Psst. . . They're Learning!
- 5x magnification with focus free dual eyepieces
- Introduce children to a real scientific toy that provides visual detail and information about animals, plants, and everyday household items
- Contains 20 slides and over 100 facts and questions
Cut to the Chase
- 2 Modes: Fact Mode and Quiz Mode
- 20 Slides, each with three four-color photo-quality images, for a total of 60 images
- 2 Comfortable eyepieces—no need to close one eye!
- Easy cleanup and storage: slides fit inside microscope
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Multilingual audio—4 languages included!
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.