Take It To Your Seat Common Core Math Gr 4
This product has no valid combination.
Add Product To Wishlist
Help your fourth graders master key math skills, and provide differentiated math practice through fun, hands-on activities in these 12 centers. Each full-color center focuses on a skill from a math domain, such as numbers and counting, operations, measurement and data, and geometry.
The easy-to-assemble centers are stored in pocket folders, making them easy to use at a table, desk, or quiet area in the classroom. After a teacher or classroom aide models how to use a center, students can complete the activity independently, in pairs, or with the teacher, who may use the task to informally assess a student's understanding.
Each of the 12 centers includes:
- full-color center mats and task cards
- an overview with lesson objectives
- a student direction page that explains the center activity
- a written practice activity
- a center checklist to record each student's progress
Take It to Your Seat: Math Centers has been updated to address the new advanced standards and provides:
- an increase in the variety and complexity of activities to practice each skill in alignment with current standards.
- leveled tasks within some centers so that tasks progress in difficulty from level 1 to level 2 or level 3.
- an illustrated math concept or rule for every center to support visual learners and keep the focus on the targeted math concept or skill.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.